March 29, 2010

Fun in the sun.....

We just got back from our first family vacation to Marco Island and we had a blast!!!! Sophia loved taking long walks on the beach as well as floating in the pool. When in her floaty, she would kick herself around the kiddie pool. She also started to sit up on her own and make raspberries....it must be something about the Florida sun:) She had her first trip to Daddy's favorite restaurant.....Snook Inn and even had a photo session while playing in the sand.

Sophia loved playing in the pool!!!

Sophia was glad Auntie Jen decided to join us for a few days!



Check out me.....I loved floating all by myself. I can't wait until this summer so I can use my new floaty in Grandma and Grandpa's pool!


Sophia is ready to become a beach bum.....and so are we!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment